Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yoga social

After yoga session, we walked to Gabi's Place. I thought that Gabi's Place is restaurant near South Ken, but it turned out to be Gabi's house. (Gabi is secretary of yoga soc) Her house is amazing; an English house with  stylish design. While waiting Gabi to prepare food, we sat down and started to chat. 

The awkward moment of yoga social: 
Where I realized that out of eight people, there are 2 PhD, 3 Masters, 2 2nd year, and I am the only 1st year. I was thinking like,'What?! I thought they were all undergrads'. 

But never mind that, I got to eat *free* fajitas and doritosss . The fajitas was fantastic! Btw angmo told me fajita should be pronounced as fahita. We played UNO game and of course I won the 1st game *clap clap*.
Before the 2nd game of UNO, there comes our desserts -- cookies (thanks Gabi once again).Wah, I felt like I finished my quota for tomorrow breakfast and lunch. And this is the first yoga social this term.

Actually, I've never been to a stranger's house with strangers, but thanks to yoga soc, I have such an awesome experience in UK. *nom nom nom* There's another baking competition next Wednesday, it's time to show them my baking skill wakakaka.


1 comment:

  1. You actually blogged something like this? Guess u love yoga social a lot or you love the free food? :P and good luck on your baking competition :)

    ReplyDelete